The Russ Belville Show
Share this:
Pin It

Visit for more information

Following up on poll numbers in Washington State from SurveyUSA that reported 57% support for the measure, we bring you news from KING 5 in Seattle and their latest poll on the marijuana legalization initiative.

According to the poll, also conducted by SurveyUSA, 58% of respondents were in support of the legalization.  The other 42% are split equally between opposition and undecided at 21% each.

The most recent poll conducted by the statewide Elway poll puts support for I-502 legalization at 50%, with just 38% opposed and 12% undecided.  That represents a four point increase in support and a six point drop in opposition since Elway’s previous poll in July.

Share this:
Pin It

Print-friendly version of the whole post

1 Comment for this entry

  • RayChristlTHC says:

    The more the greedy MMJ anti-502 people say it’s a BAD LAW–WON’T PASS. Well, the higher it goes in the polls. Our movement is finding a groove thanks to the largess of one Peter Lewis.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WordPress spam blocked by CleanTalk.