The 69-year-old former leader of the Black Tuna Gang — which the DEA dubbed his ’70s-era stoner collective of pot importers — has instead become one of the nation’s most visible proponents of medical marijuana.
Search the Radical Rants
Top Posts & Pages
- DuPont: Marijuana kills dreams and leads to terrorism
- Drug-Free Workplaces do NOT have to test for marijuana (Updated)
- Dr. Christian Thurstone can't tell active marijuana from inert metabolites
- Marijuana States of America for 2013
- Potheads! Stop using the debunked "veranda", "Hohner", and "intemperance" presidential pot quotes!
- What happens when you give pot smokers 580mg of pure THC over six days? Not much.