Daniel Rees, a professor at University of Colorado said that there is no statistical evidence that medical marijuana legaliztion increases probabililty of teen use.
Search the Radical Rants
Top Posts & Pages
- Poll: Oregon Legalization in 2014 supported by 57%
- Kevin Sabet: 39% of Washington high schoolers get marijuana from dispensaries. Truth: <15%. In Seattle only.
- Drug-Free Workplaces do NOT have to test for marijuana (Updated)
- Marijuana States of America for 2013
- Potheads! Stop using the debunked "veranda", "Hohner", and "intemperance" presidential pot quotes!
- What happens when you give pot smokers 580mg of pure THC over six days? Not much.