A 36-year-old owner of a bicycle shop in Grant Pass, Oregon, is the first registered medical marijuana grower to be convicted on federal charges since the US Attorney’s office started cracking down on abusers of the medical marijuana laws.
Search the Radical Rants
Top Posts & Pages
- Drug-Free Workplaces do NOT have to test for marijuana (Updated)
- Potheads! Stop using the debunked "veranda", "Hohner", and "intemperance" presidential pot quotes!
- Marijuana States of America for 2013
- Texas women sexually assaulted by police over marijuana smell, no marijuana
- What happens when you give pot smokers 580mg of pure THC over six days? Not much.
- DuPont: Marijuana kills dreams and leads to terrorism