The Montana medical marijuana program has been decimated by last summer’s Republican legislature. As of May 31st, the number of registered medical marijuana card holders has fallen to 8,734. That is an 18 percent drop since April, and a whopping 72 percent drop from a year ago when the May 31st card holder count was 31,522.
Search the Radical Rants
Top Posts & Pages
- Drug-Free Workplaces do NOT have to test for marijuana (Updated)
- DuPont: Marijuana kills dreams and leads to terrorism
- Marijuana States of America for 2013
- Dr. Christian Thurstone can't tell active marijuana from inert metabolites
- Potheads! Stop using the debunked "veranda", "Hohner", and "intemperance" presidential pot quotes!
- What happens when you give pot smokers 580mg of pure THC over six days? Not much.