Daniel Rees, a professor at University of Colorado said that there is no statistical evidence that medical marijuana legaliztion increases probabililty of teen use.
Search the Radical Rants
Top Posts & Pages
- Illinois House passes most-restrictive medical marijuana bill
- Drug-Free Workplaces do NOT have to test for marijuana (Updated)
- Marijuana States of America for 2013
- Potheads! Stop using the debunked "veranda", "Hohner", and "intemperance" presidential pot quotes!
- DuPont: Marijuana kills dreams and leads to terrorism
- What happens when you give pot smokers 580mg of pure THC over six days? Not much.